My Blog List

Monday, June 28, 2010




If you're like me, you have
a Rubbermaid Tote filled to the brim
with flowers, ribbons,
berry springs, and anything else you've
found on sale at Michael's
craft store.


The above wreath is a result of finding a few
Christmas baubles left out after
the holidays. I tossed in a few
antique looking roses and berry sprigs, and voila!
A wreath that looks good enough to eat!
The mini lamp to the right is a combination
of a Big Box Building supply lamp,
a small tin from Winners, a bit of fringe, and
a few icy-rose flowers.
So pretty!
This wreath is close to my heart!
There are many shells gathered from our
native shores, plus a few
picked up from stores :)
Why not dig into your own tote and create
something wonderful today?
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creations Sarah...I wish I only had a rubbermaid container of crafts, lol, instead of all the spillage I see around me.

    ReplyDelete