My Blog List

Thursday, July 1, 2010


Everyone has things in their home that
make it feel like 'them.'
Throughout my home, I have many little things that
comfort me as soon as I see them.
This chandelier is one of them. I fell in love with
it the moment I saw it. In fact, I built an
entire dining room around it!
I liked it so much, I purchased her little sister
for my kitchen nook!


This is another favorite item. My husband gave me this
as a Christmas gift about twelve years ago,
and I adore it.


It is handpainted, and I love it as much now as I did when
I saw it sitting under our Christmas tree.

These are a few of my favorite things - what are yours?
Sarah










2 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah, I just LOVE your chandelier's. So girley, girl and shabby chic. No wonder you bought the sister for your kitchen nook. I remember you telling me about the handpainted trunk. Another beauty!!!!! Another enjoyable vist!!!
    Blessings and Hugs too, Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah!! I LOVE your blog! I just read the whole thing. You are even more talented than I realized! Looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete